Home > Markers & Technical Pens > Text Highlighters
We found 20 results matching your criteria.
Choose a sub category:
Mungyo Solid Highlighters Sharpie Highlighters Stabilo Boss Highliters
Textliners Faber Castell

A highlighter is a type of pen used to draw attention to sections of text by marking them with a vivid, translucent colour. A typical highlighter is fluorescent in color. We offer several colors and

Sort By: